HOLO Audio Spring DAC - R2R DSD512 — ЗАВЕРШЕН

ты на голосователей не смотри. Вези вариант с Jensen. Не факт, что все дополнительные обвесы в плюс идут, а характер звучания в большей степени не ими формируется. Вон, видишь, есть жалобы на навязчивость :confused:

Лично я даже без слов сразу говорю, что покупать ничего не собираюсь. “На случай, если кто-то сидит и думает…” (почти ©).

1 лайк

Я бы с базовой начал. Как показывает практика, в 90% случаев этого вполне достаточно. Самый базовый Metrum Octave, например, у меня живет уже вон сколько. Не надоел как-то.

3 лайка

Мне вот кажется, что Юра его как раз и захочет оставить. Да и мне он очень пока нравится. Вопрос пока о сожитии. Это как с длинноногой блондинкой (в классике) - красивая, но тупая , к семейной жизни непригодная. :slight_smile:
Но выводы рано - тут греть и греть.

2 лайка

Да и не призываю собственно :slight_smile:
Просто уже понятно, сейчас все похвалят, слюнями обтекут и каждый останется с тем что есть.

Везти надо самый простой - потом уже везти самый крутой по результатам.
Шансов что простой хуже крутого на 50 процентов нет. А купят простого гораздо охотнее - потому что он заменит что-то тоже не самое крутое.

2 лайка

А я бы попробовал пожить с красивой длинноногой блондинкой (да кто ж мне даст)))…

Жена не дает попробовать ? :slight_smile:

А то ж)

1 лайк

Если я правильно разглядел, то штатный выходной — Pulse

“I am a end user in hong kong , mine is a level 3 version (but my jensen cap is still on the way), and i have option to upgrade the audionote silver isolate transformer which in front of the digital in, which make huge improve over the cheap one inside, before that i am a metrum pavane owner, i am very happy with pavane , it provide a very smooth and organic sound , strong and defination bass, sell it because to save some money, and for the holo spring performance, it really close to pavane but not better, but consider the price , it almost outclass similar competitor, and i am waiting for my jensen to make a final judgement”

Еще интересное от дилера из Штатов KitsuneHifi.com

Just to add… I had to chime in as I run KitsuneHifi.com and want to comment about the silver transfomer. it’s indeed the power transformer. and we do NOT recommend changing the spdif or aes transformer with the audionote silver isolate (for digital input, NOT for power iec input). this was not designed for the rest of the circuit. Our desginer at Holoaudio USA has carefully designed the circuit and says to mod at your own risk as it will potentially compromise the dac’s integrity. We won’t offer this mod as Jeff does not recommend it. The linearity is near perfect due to the time and effort put into the careful impedance matching done. Our silver transformer is unique to our company and very expensive. We also have more mods that will be disclosed once we fully announce them our website. We have spent a lot of time working with this dac to tune it further and get every last bit of performance out of it. We are happy with the results. Final revision has no copper wire, better connectors, and of course hand picked Jensen caps. We are now offering the AudioHorizon Platinum fuse in the current batch of our modded dac’s.
I just don’t want any confusion that our dac does NOT have the audionote digital inpute transfomer, and it will never have that. and our Silver transformer is pure silver, NOT plated. It’s hand wound with lots of attention to detail. Our wire upgrades are nearly double the copper wire, yet pure silver as well. So those who are waiting for their dac to be delivered will have these mods on their dac, except for the fuse. This will be standard going forward in october when we no long offer discounted prices. We are charging barely over cost on some of these parts. We are passionate about delivering the very best sound quality for your money. IMHO. Anyhow, the best inputs on this dac are the i2S without question. USB is good. but otherwise all the digital inputs are excellent alternative to i2s if you don’t have a ddc to feed it like the Sonore Signature rendu, or Singxer SU1. But I use both USB and hdmi i2s. Otherwise I find all the digital inputs to be very good and often use bnc if I do. Also the output stage is excellent class A but the best option is the XLR output if you can manage to get a preamp with XLR. They will be slgiht advantage over SE/RCA especially when listening to DSD256 or DSD512. Jeff, the designer highly recommends the XLR out’s as ideal analog output on this dac. Personally It’s hard to tell the difference, but I trust his opinion. they both sound excellent!

another common misunderstanding is that the AK4137 is used in the circuit for DSD…ONLY with in OS mode! NOS is the ideal mode for this dac as it has NOTHING in the signal path. The SRC is NOT used when in NOS. so irellevant. I have to be clear on that. The DSD native data is NOT converted to PCM, its discretely handled by the linear compensated resistor networks. This is processed with nothing in the signal path. The outcome is extremely revealing sound and definitely the best sounding NOS dac i’ve ever heard by a long shot. >126db SNR, perfect linearity, THD+N@5k 0.00050% DSD and THD+N@5k 0.00068% PCM… not bad :righton:

Other companies may try to copy, and that dac above has a cheap sealed toroid. Not near the performance of a quality Otype pure silver transformer, let alone the fact our dac is the first Linear Compensated discrete r2r dac ever! The dual resistor network for PCM and dual resistor network for DSD is a really effective approach to get resistor values trimmed with ultimate precision. the second network is compensating to get the exact value. No other discrete r2r dac has ever done this as far as i’m aware. And Jeff has this technology patent pending.

:targettiphat:@crooner - if you like teh 1704uk then you will fall in love with our KitsuneTuned Edition dac. I also love the pcm1704uk and have a heavily modded dac with 1704uk’s in it. LOVE the sound, but it’s collecting dust now for obvious reasons. Up for sale.

We are excited to have some very good reviews to be up soon. JUST WAIT! :smiley: tremendous value here. :goodie:

Sorry, this post was meant to address the misunderstanding about the audionote silver transformer. I’ve had a lot of questions about it,and we will not offer the service, yet we will have a russian hand made silver AES transformers for sale in our store for other modding projects. These are even nicer imho. :smiley:

And we officially finished our first australian customer’s Tuned edition Spring with 240V transformer. Custom made. none of our transformers are cheapo machine wound. they are all carefully built by hand. take many many hours to build just one! :yikes:

Last update is Jensen is still behind on fufilling their orders. Once we have their caps back in stock we will be able to deliver in about 2week wait before it ships. But currently Jensen is telling us it will be the end of the month til we restock. We are working with them to increase production and see if we can make larger orders. There is a massive demand for this dac now. We still take preorders at the discounted price up until the end of this month. But october forward we will no longer. :blah:

anyhow, Hope this clears up some things.

-Tim @KitsuneHifi / HoloAudio USA

Короче пацаны, выпрыгивать из штанов и бежать за Весной!

Здравствуйте.

Я думаю продавцам надо самим становиться тюнерами как Ketsune. Везти базовую версию и трансформаторы отдельно.

У тех кто купит базовую, всё-равно рано или поздно зачешется. А переделка в солидной конторе всегда выглядит привлекательней.

4 лайка

Чем больше реклама - тем меньше я в нее верю… :frowning:

Думаю дилерская цена может быть ниже 1000$ за базовую модель.

Твоя вера остается твоей :slight_smile: Mojo!

Идущие на тест приветствуют тебя! :slight_smile: Hugo!

Надо попробовать, погреть, а потом в тур:)

3 лайка

На такое жена с кухни точно прибежит.

4 лайка

Со скалкой…

1 лайк