Красивые аудио-системы 💿

Мне всегда нравились и нравятся open baffle.

1 лайк

На самом деле, это очень интересная инкарнация системы канадского обзорщика, где побывали почти все Харбеты. Даже отзыв на ее звучание от друга автора очень интересно почитать:

I had the great fortune to hear Raferx’s system last night, and have decided to post a few impressions… with some hesitation as I’m sure I will be viewed as some newby who is posting his first comments here… which is true. That said, I’m not a newby as far as audio goes, so I believe my observations are valid. If you choose to disagree with my comments, feel free.

The O96’s are fantastic speakers, as I’m sure most of you know. Their finish is beautiful, their bass is mind boggling, and their ability to accurately portray instrumental timbres is amazing. As a (somewhat lapsed) violinist, string instruments are my ultimate test for any speaker, and the O96’s ability to accurately portray strings is exemplary. No issues with other instruments, either. I found their presentation to be slightly forward compared to my Audio Nirvana Super 12’s which place the listener farther back in the concert hall. Paired with a top SET amp as these are, they absolutely sing and are able to convey a huge dynamic range with ease.

The AN CD player is still breaking in, but it will obviously be a top player given more hours. That said, I have some reservations about AN players. First and foremost, it has no SACD capability, and for myself, this alone would be a deal breaker. As a classical music lover, I have come to love the vast majority of SACD’s that are consistently being added to the classical catalogue. I’ve become a HUGE Marantz fan (my current player is an SA8004 highly modified by Chris Johnson at Parts Connexion), and for the same amount of money as the AN 2.1, can have their highly reviewed SA14S1 which by all accounts will compete with the best CD / SACD players currently available, while offering 24/192 and DSD decoding. Raferx has heard this argument from me before, so he isn’t new to it. For anyone who owns a huge Redbook collection, this is obviously a top choice player. However, those of us who have such a beast (of burden?) are slowly becoming extinct with more and more SACD’s becoming available, plus HD downloads becoming commonplace. And I really have no interest in getting into the digital vs analogue argument here - I sold my analogue rig about twenty years ago, and have never really regretted it.

As far as the sound between Raferx’s analogue rig and CD player went, I preferred vinyl in all cases. It was a more natural and engaging sound with that analogue “warmth” by the bucketful. I found the AN player’s sound thinner and less rounded out most of the time, and we did listen to a few identical recordings, although the mastering may have been different - Grundman vs Ricker on Madeleine Peyroux’s “Careless Love”, for example. Considering who mastered these recordings, I really don’t think this was the issue here. Perhaps as the player breaks in more, it will “fill out” more.

For me last night, Raferx’s system excelled at chamber music and small jazz ensembles, large orchestral works not so much. While it did a great job of defining individual instruments during complex orchestral passages, the depth of the soundstage was a little too shallow for my tastes. I have a feeling that this may again be due to more break-in time being required for the player.

2 лайка
8 лайков

Домофонные кнопки — бич современности.

10 лайков

Система патриота Heco + Magnat

2 лайка

Симпатичный первый усилитель
Цены известны?

Цена конечно уссака:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ulv3gV7OrqsJ:wellpleasedav.com/blog/2017/2/24/new-angstrom-stella-headphone-amplifier+&cd=3&hl=ru&ct=clnk&gl=ru&client=safari

1 лайк

Главное в нынешнем хуэнде - правильно лупцануть цену.
Лупят от души!

ничоси

Angstrom Audio Laboratories
"Angst - постоянное состояние смертного, в прямом смысле слова, страха и тоски.
Метафизический страх, предметом которого является ничто, и обусловленный пониманием факта смерти как полного конца"
С юмором хорошо у компании

1 лайк

Вот не знаю , патриотична она или нет ( Я Ее слышал и именно в этом сочетании ) , но играет она на 5+ и Мэджика там можно лопатой отгребать !

1 лайк

Плойка 4 источник так что я за качество звука и не волнуюсь.

Уже четвёртый ? Ну да , ну да ! В форточку жалко , продать не реально , подарить некому, пусть будет 4й ! :slight_smile:

Не прошло и пару месяцев , из убийцы всего живого стал 4й в бюджетном hi fi !

1 лайк

Мы боимся не конца мы боимся бедующего которое неизвестно.

2 лайка
11 лайков

дядька точно на пенсии кайфует :slight_smile:

Graham LS 5/9

4 лайка

за окном неспеша падает снег, уютно горит торшер, тихо катушечник шуршит пленкой…
мощники приятно пригревают…
о чем еще можно мечтать долгими зимними вечерами…

2 лайка

Как же мне нравятся калонге в форме простого скворечного ящика… Какая то магия в них есть.

6 лайков

пардон. задумался.