Перетираем за межблочники — серебро, медь и другие ценные материалы

на ламповик трудился? я как то еще так году в 2015 думал купить, у них есть ленточные провода. но что то меня остановило тогда)
а вообще, с какими брендами сравнивали их продукцию?

кстати, у него дома можно послушать аппаратуру и сравнить кабели. я вспомнил, мы тогда поставили акустические ленточные, рибоны, а потом я попросил переключить на его кабель, с которым он слушает музыку, там оказался чисто серебряный, похожий на сороксемьлаб, только чуть толще, какой-то старой американской конторы, и он на голову играл лучше во всем … вот такая история.

Этот кабель у меня работал с интегральником YBA, моноблоками Perreaux, потом с мощником Meridian. Перед продажей включал с ламповыми моноблоками.
Сравнивал его с Analysis+ Solo Crystal. Остановился на нем. В любой связке был предсказуемый результат - фактурно, плотно и собранно без лишней назойливой детальности, присущей серебру (там плюсовая жила серебро).

1 лайк

а сейчас с Мэнли(это Вы же , Андрей, на Сундуке с таким ником только через точку?) что играет(акустич)
Как перуксы на “вкус”? Если рассматривать как усиление к Динаудио, например модель 250ip?

Да это я :slight_smile: Сейчас третий год стоит Arkana.
250-е сначала вывернут на изнанку а потом порвут в клочья Dynaudio. Для такой акустики самый смак. На сундуке есть обладатель связки 250-го мощника и конфи С2. Доволен.

2 лайка

под С1 например. есть с мордой от Ферари. я за этот мощник говорю

Это старая линейка. Я ее не слушал.

1 лайк

Я вот про этот

1 лайк

Это моноблок или стереомощник? с двойным моно? Не приходилось слушать Маккромаки дна1?

Они и в моно исполнении были. А стерео мощник можно было ставить в мостовое включение. Сказочные сварочные агрегаты.
Маккормак не слушал.

1 лайк

http://usedcable.ru/akusticheskie/cardas-clear-beyond-2-0-m-spade-spade/
Дайте денег! :slight_smile:

Вам сколько ни давай… :joy:

1 лайк

За такие деньги ещё и надписи стираются. )
Может поддельный?
Кубанского к ответу. ))

Имидж ничто! Жажда все!
:slight_smile:
Кабелю 6 лет. 6 лет он терся о полы аудиофилов.

1 лайк

Он того стоит?

250к за кабель для меня лично - перебор, вне зависимости от того как он там скрипку передаёт в 10-м ряду слева :slight_smile:
По этому и прошу денег на него. Свои жалко :joy:

4 лайка

Спрошу в этой теме (не пинайте) про силовой кабель питания. Как измеряется длина готового силового кабеля у приличных производителей? С учётом длин штеккеров-разъёмов, или только длина самого кабеля между ними? Наверное единого стандарта подобных измерений не существует? Вот такой странный вопрос возник…

Самого кабеля.

1 лайк

А мне и чужих:joy:

Revelation Audio Labs is now in our SIXTEENTH year of selling our cables on AudiogoN! View our HUNDREDS of great buyer feedbacks. What other cable maker selling on AudiogoN can make that claim? Our business on AudiogoN has always meant a great deal to us – especially for the many music lovers it has connected us with. We thank you for your support.

Our mission: “bringing fine music ever closer, which creates beauty in the world, bringing peace and healing as it enriches the quality of all our lives”.

The cables offered in this auction were freshly made-to-order for the respective customer, just to have the customer request a different length – so we were left holding the cables that we had already invested resources in making. It is an outright sin for them not to be enjoyed, when someone (maybe you) could use such an upgrade, place it in your system and place yourself closer than ever to the music you love.

Mr. Michael Murray-Robertson, an English
classical music reviewer and symphonic 'cellist, apparently has a renown
state-of-the-art listening environment, employing the dCS Scarlatti four-piece
stack with Revelation Audio Labs digital cable sets (two Firewire cables, one
AES/EBU cable, three BNC clocking cables) with Nagra tube amplification and
Quad ESL speakers…here is quoting his e-mail to dCS that he cc’d me:

Dear David, Dear Rav,

As usual, it was good speaking with you
on the telephone but I do look forward to your visit in person when this
finally works out! Let’s hope my proposed dates prove convenient for you; Rav.
My offer of a night here still stands!

As promised, I can confirm that the six
digital cables for quadruple dCS Scarlatti from Revelation Audio Labs are
outstanding. We made extensive comparisons cable by cable on original
recordings at which I was present including Telarc: the results were obviously
superior.

Speaking as a classical music string
player with forty years’ experience of live & reproduced music, I really
felt that more of the spectrum was reproduced via these digital interconnects,
the “grain” of upper harmonics revealed the individual colours of
each instrument positioned precisely in an allotted space & given
acoustics. Increased presence; dynamics were noticeable albeit without any
aggressive or “shouty” aspect.

The soundstage also widened; deepened.
I identified the violin of Christian
Ferras in the sixties & then again, played four decades later by Corey
Cerovsèk in a different hall! Not the sound of any violin, rather that violin!
From the “fluffy, horsehair on gut” sound of pianissimo strings to
the liquid sound of a Cavaillé-Coll pipe organ, the endless nuances of the
timbres made me simply want to just sit back & enjoy a moment in time with
the performers.

In all honesty, I must warn that these
cables are stiff; that undue bending for demos around the world might cause
problems. Perhaps Rav could leave them in their pre-formed shape & pack
them in foam for travel? And as I said, they do need time to ‘burn in’ despite
the generous time given for this at Revelation. I was unable to resist trying
their balanced analogue and loudspeaker cables; the latter especially need
time.

The French say: ‘you have to suffer to
be beautiful’, and the English: ‘patience is a virtue!’

I’m impatient but will not need to
suffer again as I have found what I wanted…an ‘even closer approach to the
original sound’.

I look forward to your news as promised.
Bravo and best wishes, to all at Swavesey.

Michael"

“Revelation Audio Labs cables have
helped us reach an exceptional degree of untarnished communication of music, so
I keenly recommended them here.” - M.M.R.

Subsequent to employing our full digital
cable set on his dCS combo, Mr. Murray-Robertson fully wired his entire system
exclusively with Revelation Audio Labs cables - from wall to speaker - all
power cables, digital cables, ‘Paradise’ True Balanced analog interconnects as
listed here, and loudspeaker cables. He
then most recently commissioned a second, identical system for professional
uses, and again employing a full loom of Revelation Audio Labs cables.

Keep in mind that Mr. Murray-Robertson
is not a high-end equipment reviewer but a classical music reviewer, and as
such does not technically write reviews for equipment.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected]
if you want his contact information as a reference. Mr. Murray-Robertson has
not been compensated by Revelation Audio Labs in any way.

We employ a completely unique conductor architecture that eliminates the performance shortcomings of the typical standard “balanced” or differential cable design. Not to belabor you here, as we encourage you to study our web site Technical Design page for a full thesis on our design technologies - but as a brief synopsis of the other aspects of this cable, this cable set features:

• We start with bare single crystal five-nines (5N) ultra-pure solid core CryoSilver™ conductors – deep cryogenically treated in our exclusive vacuum cryogenic process. Silver is the most electrically conductive of all the elements, and our silver is not your father’s silver. The raw, uninsulated wire used is made by a U.S. company that specializes in precision silver wiring technology primarily for advanced aerospace and medical imaging industries. Each conductor is individually polished by hand to a smooth mirror-like finish

• Big Air™ dielectrics – the air envelope of each discreet conductor is greatly oversized in diameter relative to the conductor diameter within it

• N.O.S. (New Old Stock) U.S. manufactured transparent PTFE Teflon isolator tubes –
hermetically sealed to form the air dielectrics. This system provides an air
dielectric that is unaffected by ambient atmospheric conditions

• Progressive Hand Wrap™ discreet solid shields for each conductor pole, isolating each conductor/dielectric sub-assembly from all others within the cable array, to eliminate EM effects, cross talk, and eddy currents

• Triple-layer solid and helically-woven U.S. made military specification stranded outer
shieldings

• All shieldings drained to the source ends only (to carry absorbed internal and external EMI/RFI noise harmlessly away from the music)

• Top-of-the-line Swiss-made Neutrik male X-HD connectors with silver contacts and female EMC connectors with silver contacts.

•Ceramic MicroSphere™ conduit - another proprietary design feature - absorbs
and dissipates both internal and external air borne vibrations, resonances and microphonics. Ordinary high-end cables are a major path for mechanical vibration to enter sensitive audio equipment. In addition, the effects resonance has on the performance of audio cables themselves is well documented. Audio frequency vibrations induced into the cable may create a state of microphony and transduce physical resonance into electrical resonance, polluting the audio stream. However the most harmful mechanical energy is actually generated internally by the electrical components comprising the audio equipment circuitry, consequently occurring precisely where the delicate music signal resides. These vibrations produce phasing errors that slur and garble the music, diminishing resolution and coloring harmonic equilibrium. To combat this phenomenon, the conduit of this cable is filled by a special process with proprietary Ceramic MicroSpheres™ (patent applied for, Revelation Audio Labs, Inc.), developed through and supported by a number of relevant NASA White Papers dealing with crystal lattices, expressly to defeat this menace to faithful music reproduction. This results in a cable that is virtually immune to the propagation of micro-vibration, and minimizes parasitic vibration of the equipment power supply and audio circuitry. This could be one of your most valuable weapons in your isolation arsenal.

•Conductive Carbon Infused Composite (CCIC)™ outer jacket - this advanced technology material augments the EMI/RFI/EMF shielding of the cable. The negative affects that static electrical fields and charges have on audio cables is well documented. In addition to augmented shielding, crucially the Conductive Carbon jacket provides ESD (Electro Static Discharge) protection as it dissipates static fields and charges, also eliminating static electrical charges from accumulating in the first place, as their presence robs audio performance as it does with standard cable insulation. There are a number of products on the market, accessories if you will, that address static electrical fields on audio cables. Our unique design feature attacks the issue at the source through the proactive, preventative approach. We have been performing tests and trials at length for some time, with phenomenal results, employing Conductive Carbon Infused Composite as the outer jacket material. This material enhances EMI and RFI protection, but what this material provides above and beyond the protection of traditional shielding materials and methodologies is it provides Static Protection, guarding against the phenomenon of ESD (Electro Static Discharge). The material absorbs and dissipates static electricity charge build-ups, which occur naturally on common non-conductive materials (i.e. cable insulation). It is typical for these charge levels to be in the thousands of volts. All areas of audio performance are enhanced by removing static electrical fields and charges from the surfaces of cables. This feature also improves performance by removing from your system surfaces that build and hold static electric fields. Why do other so-called “cost-no-object” cable makers not use such a jacket material? You tell me.

• Cables are fully conditioned on our audiodharma Cable Cooker and contacts are treated with Walker Audio E-SST Extreme Super Silver Treatment contact enhancer prior to shipment