Готовьте бабосы, господа, копированием флешки уже не обойтись
First of all team Sonore would like to thank all microRendu owners for their continued support on this project.
While the microRendu is truly an amazing device as is we could not help asking ourselves if there was room for improvement within it's tiny enclosure.
I'm happy to announce that we are making available a hardware update for the microRendu series. This update is a revision to the original microRendu's main board updating it from from version 1.3 to version 1.4. The new version 1.4 main board shares among other thing one of the key components in the upcoming ultraRendu. The update changes the oscillator utilized for the CPU and the USB regenerative circuit while the remaining circuit design remains unchanged.
Here is some information about the update process:
1. Sonore will replace your original version 1.3 main board with a new version 1.4 main board. Your original version 1.3 main board will not be returned to you and will become the property of Sonore.
2. Sonore will utilize your original enclosure, original uSD card, and your original processor board for this update. These parts most be in original condition and in good working order.
3. The Sonicorbiter operating system will be updated to 2.5 subject to the terms of item #6 below.
4. The new main board will have a 1 year warranty from the date of it's purchase. Damage from misuse to the USB connector and DC connector are not covered under the warranty.
5. This offer includes free world wide return shipping with tracking number sent to you via email. You most ship your unit to Sonore at your expense. Shipping instructions will be provided after you purchase the update.
6. The update will be $235 USD for Sonicorbiter 2.5 owners and $245 USD for Sonicorbiter 2.3 owners.
*This offer is subject to change without notice.
If you are interested in this update please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase "microRendu update" in the subject line. I will notify you as soon as we are ready to accept orders.